Inauguration 2009




Can I just tell you how crazy/amazing/awesome it was to witness all of the history made this week? Being a DC resident, I've been in the middle of it all since Friday. From attending the Mayor's Inaugural Ball on Sunday to watching the inaugural ceremonies (from the warmth of my living room) today, I'm still in awe. Well, it's no surprise, I'm happy to see a new president in office. But I'm also happy to see a new White House website up and ready to go. It went up right at noon today. It provides tons of useful information, all within a sleek, modern and functional design... I would expect nothing less from this administration. There's also a nice little Presidential Slideshow. Check it out for yourself at www.whitehouse.gov. |DBK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...